Not In Town | @notintownlive | 02 Nov 2019, 03:33 pm
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.
The company is facilitating its customers with a free bus ticket to Mumbai from its nearby airports.
The main runway of Mumbai Airport will be closed for commercial flight operations between 9 am and 5.30 pm from 1 Nov 1, 2019 to Mar 28, 2020 for re-carpeting work.
To provide an innovative way-out to its customers, EaseMyTrip is suggesting them to travel to the nearby airports and travel via buses to Mumbai.
The company is therefore giving its customers bus coupon worth Rs.1000 on using the code MUMBUS while making flight bookings to nearby destinations- Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Nanded or Aurangabad.
Once the flights are booked, bus coupon codes will be sent to the customers through email to avail the discount on their subsequent bus booking to Mumbai.
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.