Not In Town | @notintownlive | 02 Nov 2019, 03:33 pm
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.
The company is facilitating its customers with a free bus ticket to Mumbai from its nearby airports.
The main runway of Mumbai Airport will be closed for commercial flight operations between 9 am and 5.30 pm from 1 Nov 1, 2019 to Mar 28, 2020 for re-carpeting work.
To provide an innovative way-out to its customers, EaseMyTrip is suggesting them to travel to the nearby airports and travel via buses to Mumbai.
The company is therefore giving its customers bus coupon worth Rs.1000 on using the code MUMBUS while making flight bookings to nearby destinations- Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Nanded or Aurangabad.
Once the flights are booked, bus coupon codes will be sent to the customers through email to avail the discount on their subsequent bus booking to Mumbai.
- Garuda Indonesia and Singapore Airlines forge strategic partnership to enhance travel connectivity and passenger experience
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.