Not In Town | @notintownlive | 02 Nov 2019, 03:33 pm
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.
The company is facilitating its customers with a free bus ticket to Mumbai from its nearby airports.
The main runway of Mumbai Airport will be closed for commercial flight operations between 9 am and 5.30 pm from 1 Nov 1, 2019 to Mar 28, 2020 for re-carpeting work.
To provide an innovative way-out to its customers, EaseMyTrip is suggesting them to travel to the nearby airports and travel via buses to Mumbai.
The company is therefore giving its customers bus coupon worth Rs.1000 on using the code MUMBUS while making flight bookings to nearby destinations- Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Nanded or Aurangabad.
Once the flights are booked, bus coupon codes will be sent to the customers through email to avail the discount on their subsequent bus booking to Mumbai.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.