NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jul 2022, 02:43 am
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons
Colombo: Flydubai's flights between Dubai and Colombo have been suspended until further notice, it was reported on Tuesday.
“Passengers who have booked to travel on these flights will be contacted and offered a refund," the Daily Mirror quoted the airline as saying.
The airline will continue to closely monitor the situation on the ground in Sri Lanka, where massive protests triggered by widespread shortages of essential commodities forced President Gotabaya Rajapaksa to flee the presidential house on Saturday.
Massive jet fuel shortage in Sri Lanka is forcing airlines to fuel up in other hubs before making the journey back.
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.