NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Feb 2019, 09:46 am
Bhagavad Gita is considered to be a religious and spiritual book but it can also help us to lead our daily lives as shown by the authors of 'Listen to Heart: Rhombus'.
Lord Krsn’s teachings and his conversation with Arjuna is the content of Gita and reading it can enhance our enduring abilities, peace of mind and we can lead a happy life.
The teachings of Bhagavad Gita have been portrayed in front of the readers through a story about Rohan, Sneha, Ryan and Monty and the other characters.
The book opens with a shocking news -- a suicide attempt by Sneha, Rohan’s sister and how things go topsy-turvy after hearing the news from Chennai.
Often God blesses us with plenty of things and we are not satisfied, and we want more from it.
A love triangle between Sneha, Ryan and Monty are also highlighted in the story but to know about the reason behind Sneha’s suicide attempt, the readers have to read the story carefully because many things can be learnt from it.
Authors Anuragam Vatsa and Sandeep Agrawal have showcased the reasons behind suicide attempts in India and what the various ways of handling it and eradicating it from the society.
Sometimes, we think that death is the only option left but in reality, we do not have the right to take away our lives since it belongs to our family, friends and most importantly to Lord Krsn.
We must know that success and failure are parts of our lives and we must accept our failures like we embrace success.
All the major elements of Bhagavad Gita have been incorporated in this book and the original essence has been maintained as well.
Divided into several sections, this book talks about the ways to live life and not end it.
This style is lucid and well-structured and it is definitely a must-read for all.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Sona FM 89.6 to give voice to a million citizens in 12 taluks in Salem, Yercaud
- Vee Technologies unveils Rs 200 Cr TN expansion plan
- Yatish Kumar’s passion for literature revs up Hindi literary scene in India
- ‘Humans at the Cutting Edge of Robotic Surgery’ global meet picks 15 surgeons from India
- The French Institute in India to host training for teachers from India and Sri Lanka in Jaipur
- Indian cricket sensation Sachin Tendulkar visits Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College’s 62nd Graduation Day: 851 diploma graduates, medals for 60 securing top 5 positions each in 12 disciplines
- Top honours for surgeons from USA, India and Spain in International Robotic Surgery Innovation Award
- Church Art celebrates Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in collaboration with ICCR Kolkata
- Kolkata Police Commissioner meets senior citizens of Pronam; urges spread of awareness to combat rising cases of cyber fraud
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.