NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Feb 2020, 03:08 am
Bengaluru/New York: Vee Technologies, an advisory and consulting organization, is now among Global Outsourcing 100 companies listing of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
The IAOP 2020 list includes top companies that demonstrate a commitment to excellence and have shown continuous improvement.
"Vee Technologies’ inclusion among the Best Outsourcing Advisors strengthens our commitment to our customers, our people, and the community,” says Chocko Valliappa, CEO, Vee Technologies.
“Our keen desire to attain technovation will spur us to add even greater value to our clients and make a positive impact on their business”, adds Valliappa.
“Companies that outsource, not only in the traditional sense but also through the wide array of the ever-changing collaborative business models, are scrutinizing their providers very closely, which is why choosing the right partners is more important than ever,” said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. “The GO100 is the definitive guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering relationships. We’re proud to recognize Vee Technologies for yet again being among these companies this year.”
“Vee Technologies’ commitment to excellence is born out of diligence of our people coupled with unique processes and cutting-edge technology. We are honoured to receive recognition from IAOP again and will continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes in the years to come,” said Patrick O'Malley, President, Vee Technologies.
IAOP is the global association that brings together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional and organizational development, recognition, certification, and excellence to improve business service models and outcomes. The 2020 Global Outsourcing 100 recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. Judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes an independent review by an independent panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.