NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Nov 2021, 10:34 pm
Kolkata: Legal Salah, an online legal solutions provider, is set to mark its physical presence in Bengaluru and Hyderabad with new offices at both locations to provide a diversified mix of legal services in offline mode.
"We focus on local problems. In rural areas of Bengaluru and Hyderabad, people are not that familiar with the technology. Language is also a barrier. Hence, we are focusing more to touch the local problems like tax filing or business issues," said Subh Jha, CEO of Legal Salah.
Since the unlock process has begun and people are gradually shifting to offline work, Legal Salah also plans to expand their business in offline mode.
After Bengaluru and Hyderabad, they are planning to open branches in Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, Chennai, Gujarat, and the outskirts of West Bengal within the next three to four months.
These physical setups will definitely help to spike the revenue since they are adding more partners and franchisees, a senior company official said.
In September 2020, the company raised $1 million from investors based in Kolkata and has also been selected as the legal start-up of the year by Indian Awaz.
Over the past two years, Legal Salah has served almost 20,000 start-ups and SMEs across India and also served brands like OYO Life, Hero, Sulekha, and Duck Back, he said.
"Legal Salah is a platform to cater to everyone's legal suggestions along with a clear, transparent idea about the problems from the best experts in the industry and now we are also available offline," said Sujit Jha.
- Sourav Ganguly, others join Pronam virtual meet held by Kolkata CP
- Muskaan’s fresh approach to promote India’s literary and cultural heritage among students
- Top CII Innovative Institution Award 2021 for Thiagarajar Polytechnic College
- Kolkata based fashion store offers an extensive range of women's wedding attire
- Hard Rock Cafe: 50 years since it began on an iconic journey
- Subhas Chandra Bose was a person of sensitivity, inclusivity and objectivity: Author Anshul Chaturvedi
- Plate up: All new flavours at Canteen Pub & Grub
- Gorge on Calcutta's iconic and popular winter dishes
- Dr B C Roy Institute makeover revives city’s glorious architectural splendour
- Writing my story was traumatic, says Peter-Indrani Mukerjea's daughter Vidhie Mukerjea on 'Devil's Daughter'
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has announced the reinstatement of its codeshare arrangement with American Airlines made in December, to proliferate connectivity and travel destinations across North America and Europe.
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the nation.
Washington D.C: Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the US, Thursday announced that it will reduce flights scheduled for the remainder of Jan. by 10 percent.