17 Dec 2014, 06:34 pm
The camera has a built-in Wi-Fi feature that lets you connect to your smartphone to transfer videos and photos. Just download the Genius Life-Shot App to your Android or iOS smartphone and you’re ready to go. Featuring an 8MP Sony sensor, the Life-Shot FHD 300 lets you take richer and vibrant images. The camera comes with a bike mount, tripod mount, clip strap, USB charging cable and IPX8 certification waterproof case
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Country Head India, Genius, said, “At Genius, it is our constant endeavor to make the everyday lives of our customers easy, through cutting edge R&D in technology and product design. The all new Life-Shot FHD300 from Genius, is a truly versatile and easy to use smart camera, that lets you capture moments you love, on the go, while seamlessly sharing with your Smartphone, through its in-built Wi-Fi feature. Attachable and portable, this stunning camera is available for both iOS and Android devices and is a great every day companion.”
Priced at Rs.13, 000 (MSRP), the Life-Shot FHD300 is available at over 10,000 plus retail outlets of all formats.
- Nirmala Sitharaman deserves compliments for prioritising higher education and skilling in Budget 2023-24: Sona Group of Education Institutions Vice Chairman
- Behala Art Fest: Do not miss this street art festival if you are in Kolkata for the weekend
- Kolkata Litfest: A tete-a-tete with eminent translators of Hindi and Urdu literature
- Sona Group of Education Institutions suggests doubling of allocation for education
- ESOPDhan budget expectations on vested ESOPs of unlisted firms
- Muskaan Litfest for child authors in Delhi stirs up India's budding storytellers
- Chiefs of services gather in Delhi winter to release book on India's valiant soldiers at Prabha Khaitan Foundation event
- Stubbornness made Dr. Ambedkar who he is: Shashi Tharoor
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.