17 Dec 2014, 06:34 pm
The camera has a built-in Wi-Fi feature that lets you connect to your smartphone to transfer videos and photos. Just download the Genius Life-Shot App to your Android or iOS smartphone and you’re ready to go. Featuring an 8MP Sony sensor, the Life-Shot FHD 300 lets you take richer and vibrant images. The camera comes with a bike mount, tripod mount, clip strap, USB charging cable and IPX8 certification waterproof case
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Country Head India, Genius, said, “At Genius, it is our constant endeavor to make the everyday lives of our customers easy, through cutting edge R&D in technology and product design. The all new Life-Shot FHD300 from Genius, is a truly versatile and easy to use smart camera, that lets you capture moments you love, on the go, while seamlessly sharing with your Smartphone, through its in-built Wi-Fi feature. Attachable and portable, this stunning camera is available for both iOS and Android devices and is a great every day companion.”
Priced at Rs.13, 000 (MSRP), the Life-Shot FHD300 is available at over 10,000 plus retail outlets of all formats.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.