17 Dec 2014, 06:34 pm
The camera has a built-in Wi-Fi feature that lets you connect to your smartphone to transfer videos and photos. Just download the Genius Life-Shot App to your Android or iOS smartphone and you’re ready to go. Featuring an 8MP Sony sensor, the Life-Shot FHD 300 lets you take richer and vibrant images. The camera comes with a bike mount, tripod mount, clip strap, USB charging cable and IPX8 certification waterproof case
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Country Head India, Genius, said, “At Genius, it is our constant endeavor to make the everyday lives of our customers easy, through cutting edge R&D in technology and product design. The all new Life-Shot FHD300 from Genius, is a truly versatile and easy to use smart camera, that lets you capture moments you love, on the go, while seamlessly sharing with your Smartphone, through its in-built Wi-Fi feature. Attachable and portable, this stunning camera is available for both iOS and Android devices and is a great every day companion.”
Priced at Rs.13, 000 (MSRP), the Life-Shot FHD300 is available at over 10,000 plus retail outlets of all formats.
- Sona College of Technology powers ISRO rocket that launched Insat-3DS weather satellite
- Vee Technologies named to Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP for 9th consecutive year
- NCVET recognises assessment firm HireMee as an Assessment Agency
- Smart India Hackathon 2023: Sona College of Technology student teams emerge winners
- Muskaan and Co-scholastic interactive workshop highlight wisdom of dohas and poetry to school students in New Delhi
- As India surges ahead in digital payments, US plays catch-up
- KGMU exemplifies Uttar Pradesh's Rich 'Ganga-Jamuni' Heritage: Dr Mahendra Bhandari
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation hosts an enriching session of Kalam with Dr Sachchidanand Joshi in Kolkata
- KGMU honours inaugural VC, urologist and robotic surgery champion Mahendra Bhandari with DSc
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation flags off literary journey in Ayodhya, unveils Anant Vijay’s book at the Kitaab event
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.