American journalist Todd Melby, settled in Minneapolis, finds India "unpredictable." Having visited the country recently with his wife Diane Richard, Todd advises people to not visit the Ind ...
Laura Ungar is a USA Today journalist based in Louisville, Kentucky who keeps coming to India and Kolkata in particular every year to explore more and more with her growing family of friends ...
Arnab Nandy is a senior sub-editor with Kolkata-based English daily The Telegraph. He is also an avid traveller and a backpacker who has covered much of Europe, Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka, Ca ...
The name Dehlvi says it all. It literally means Someone from Delhi, and thatâ€™s what defines writer Sadia Dehlvi whose love for Delhi runs in her veins. Sadia Dehlviâ€™s new book ...
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- Our involvement with the Indigenous people is superb: Ontario Tourism Minister
- "Cotentin is completely different from the image the world currently has of Normandy"
- You can travel indefinitely for USD200 a month: Alex
- Five days are required to grant visas now: India's Consul General in Toronto
- Jordan is one of the safest destinations to visit: Ashit Taneja
- Indian market growth is 100 percent, says Edinburgh Sheraton GM
- Bollywood is huge connection, Indian new wave welcome: Festivals Edinburgh Director
- I like less travelled places in India: Todd Melby
- India's incredible variety sets it apart
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.