American journalist Todd Melby, settled in Minneapolis, finds India "unpredictable." Having visited the country recently with his wife Diane Richard, Todd advises people to not visit the Ind ...
Laura Ungar is a USA Today journalist based in Louisville, Kentucky who keeps coming to India and Kolkata in particular every year to explore more and more with her growing family of friends ...
Arnab Nandy is a senior sub-editor with Kolkata-based English daily The Telegraph. He is also an avid traveller and a backpacker who has covered much of Europe, Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka, Ca ...
The name Dehlvi says it all. It literally means Someone from Delhi, and thatâ€™s what defines writer Sadia Dehlvi whose love for Delhi runs in her veins. Sadia Dehlviâ€™s new book ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Our involvement with the Indigenous people is superb: Ontario Tourism Minister
- "Cotentin is completely different from the image the world currently has of Normandy"
- You can travel indefinitely for USD200 a month: Alex
- Five days are required to grant visas now: India's Consul General in Toronto
- Jordan is one of the safest destinations to visit: Ashit Taneja
- Indian market growth is 100 percent, says Edinburgh Sheraton GM
- Bollywood is huge connection, Indian new wave welcome: Festivals Edinburgh Director
- I like less travelled places in India: Todd Melby
- India's incredible variety sets it apart
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.