Cherbourg Tourisme director Guillaume Hamel reveals plans for the new tourism office in Normandy and why you need to visit the Cotentin Peninsula. Excerpts:
It’s possible to travel the world for as little as USD200 a month. I’m not saying it. Alex says it and he has been doing it for more than a year now. Lampros Alexis from Greece is on a m ...
In an exclusive interview with IBNS-Not In Town Toronto bureau, Consul General of India in Toronto, Canada, Dinesh Bhatia talks about improved consular services to facilitate quick visas fo ...
With Jordan becoming one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India, Ashit Taneja, Country Head, Jordan Tourism Board, Representative Office of India, states how the country is g ...
When he got married, Tristan Nesbitt, chose India's Kerala, known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, for honeymoon. India, which is thus a country of fond personal memories, is now a ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Our involvement with the Indigenous people is superb: Ontario Tourism Minister
- "Cotentin is completely different from the image the world currently has of Normandy"
- You can travel indefinitely for USD200 a month: Alex
- Five days are required to grant visas now: India's Consul General in Toronto
- Jordan is one of the safest destinations to visit: Ashit Taneja
- Indian market growth is 100 percent, says Edinburgh Sheraton GM
- Bollywood is huge connection, Indian new wave welcome: Festivals Edinburgh Director
- I like less travelled places in India: Todd Melby
- India's incredible variety sets it apart
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a codeshare agreement with Abu Dhabi’s first low-cost airline, Air Arabia Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by UAE regulatory authorities on outbound and inbound travel for citizens and residents. All travel remains subject to the entry and health regulations set by the UAE authorities, and those at the end destination.
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.