NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Dec 2020, 06:24 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Did you know that one of the city’s leading hotels, JW Marriott Kolkata, has introduced ‘BBQ evenings’ as part of its winter special offer?
Set up at its JW Kitchen Alfresco, it is offering sizzling grills, a fine selection of beverages, unlimited bites (for three hours) and unplugged music as part of the deal, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until February 27, 2021.
The live stations will be serving meats and fresh veggies, accompanied with a choice of condiments and sauces.
Highlights from the menu include ‘Garlic and Olive Tapenade Marinated Tenderloin Fillet Steak’, ‘Jamaican Jerk Spice Marinated Spring Chicken’, ‘Grilled Asparagus and Pesto Marinated Grilled Cottage Cheese’, ‘Baby Potato, and Almond Stuffing Cooked in Clay Oven’.
To complement the grills, there will be sides such as ‘Herb Roasted New Baby Potatoes’, ‘Char Grilled Vegetable’ and ‘Jacket Potato with Sour Cream, Chives’, etc.
Pocket pinch: Rs 2,499 plus taxes which includes premium beverage and unlimited bites), Rs 2,199 plus taxes for deluxe beverage and unlimited bites (note: ‘unlimited’ offer is valid for three hours).
- Himachal Pradesh: India's first indoor Ski Park to be developed at Kufri
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism department to provide free accommodation to stranded tourists
- Jammu and Kashmir: Ski lovers throng Gulmarg on year's first snowfall
- Hong Kong New Year Countdown celebration goes online
- Welcomhotel Shimla: Your window to the Himalayan splendor of Mashobra
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrate Yuletide with Vocal for Local Christmas Trees
- Desperately Seeking Santa show travels to Lapland for Christmas
- Discovery Channel is back with Season 2 of ‘Feelin Alive’ featuring Amol Parashar, Cyrus Sahukar
- J&K: Gulmarg hotels sold out as tourists return to Valley
- Eating out in Kolkata: Seven choices for Christmas and New Year
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.