NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Jan 2022, 10:56 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Abu Dhabi: Under the new travel guideline, Abu Dhabi has made it essential for travellers to get their covid19 booster shot before entering the UAE.
The latest decision comes at a time when Emirates reels due to the fast paced transmission of omicron cases, as per media reports.
People entering Abu Dhabi need a 'green pass' that confirms their inoculation status.
The Government has also updated its green pass status to include the booster shot.
Individuals who have tested covid negative in the past two weeks can maintain their 'green status' in the UAE.
(Image credit: Unsplash)
- Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty enjoys at Kuda Villingili Resort in Maldives with family
- Destinations offering digital nomad visas on the rise, says latest report from World Tourism Organisation
- Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives transforms into carnival land for year-end holidays
- UNWTO names Gujarat's Dhordo as 'best tourism village' of 2023
- Prague lights up for the annual Signal Festival, 11th edition expands its reach
- La Sagrada Familia: Spain's beloved basilica’s towers in Barcelona are finally complete
- Bus tours to art previews to self-guided tours – options to enjoy Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.