Abu Dhabi: As cooler temperatures attract more visitors to Abu Dhabi this winter season, the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) has released a comprehe ...
Abu Dhabi: Under the new travel guideline, Abu Dhabi has made it essential for travellers to get their covid19 booster shot before entering the UAE.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Following the updated international entry guidelines recently announced by the Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis ...
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Experience Hub, the trade and promotion arm of one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment hubs, Y ...
Abu Dhabi, Feb 21 (IBNS): Etihad Airways will increase its flights from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow, fro ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Covid19 Rules: Booster dose not essential to visit Abu Dhabi
- Booster dose essential to enter Emirates
- Abu Dhabi welcomes all vaccinated travellers from across world, lifts quarantine measures
- Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays sign MoU to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a leading leisure & culture destination
- Etihad Airways to increase flights from Abu Dhabi to London during April
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.