NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jun 2022, 06:07 am
Panaji/NITN: India’s sunny state Goa now gets a boutique resort which will take you down the corridors of time without compromising on the 21st century luxuries.
Located in close proximity to Vagator beach in North Goa, ‘3102bce’ evokes the ancient civilization of India.
The central courtyard of the resort showcased the five elements that compose the human body - earth, water, fire, air and space.
The rooms are decorated with replicas of figurines discovered at archaeological excavation sites.
Tales of the Indus-Saraswati civilisation come alive through artefacts, write-ups, plaques and paintings.
Amenities in the resort include a rooftop pool (Hauda), banquet and event spaces (Dholavira), workout terrace (Chhajja), cafe, bar & fine dining (The Great Bath Cafe), curio shop (Pitara), spa (Ayur), etc.
Said Ishaan Bhutoria, operations director of 3102bce, “I believe that modern-day travellers look forward to fresh, experiential holidays which reflect the natural beauty and heritage of the country. The focus is primarily on the sights and tales of the lesser-known, unexplored parts that connect with nature.”
- Bengaluru based tech startup CarterX rolls out airport baggage transfer services at doorstep for harried flyers
- Indigo bolsters UAE-India connectivity with new flights
- Germany sees 214 pct rise in Indian tourists in 2022
- California: Pack your bags and head to this gravity defying Mystery Spot
- Airbnb nearly books 104 mln nights, its highest ever
- Bahrain International Airport welcomes the maiden IndiGo flight from Mumbai
- UK-based Keralite builds plane in lockdown, takes family to France & Germany
- Kolkata will operate India's first underwater metro train
- Statistics on global tourism guides United Nations on sustainable development
- Spain to allow free train rides, starting Sept. 1
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.