NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019, 02:48 pm
Abu Dhabi, Feb 21 (IBNS): Etihad Airways will increase its flights from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow, from three to up to four daily services, to meet peak demand during the month of April.
Commencing from April 5, the flights will be operated by a two-class Boeing 787-9, featuring Etihad Airways’ next-generation Business and Economy cabins, configured with 299 seats - 28 Business Studios and 271 Economy Smart Seats.
James Harrison, General Manager for Etihad Airways in the United Kingdom and Ireland, said: “We are thrilled to announce more flights to London during April, in response to increased demand in the lead up to and post the Easter holidays. This is a busy travel time for families looking to enjoy the extended school holiday. This extra service will allow our guests more choice and flexibility with their travel plans.”
These services will operate in addition to Etihad Airways’ regularly scheduled 3 daily Abu Dhabi to London services, which will continue to operate with Airbus A380 aircraft, offering Economy, Business, First and The Residence.
The additional services will provide more flexibility for guests traveling between both capitals and those connecting onwards to key destinations on Etihad’s global network.
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- India’s Ministry of Tourism and UNWTO launch G20 Tourism and SDG dashboard
- Canada issues travel advisory to LGBTQ+ citizens on visits to certain states of the US
- Radisson RED Tbilisi: Bridging heritage and modern luxury in Georgia's capital
- Hyatt Hotels adds historic Fordson Hotel in Oklahoma City to The Unbound Collection
- Ireland's adventures and cuisine highlighted in tourism collaboration with Huckberry
- Qatar Toy Festival wraps up After Record-Breaking Success, Delighting Families with a Summer of Fun
- Prague's MOSAIC HOUSE: Top European hotel of 2023
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.