On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel ...
Months before I actually stayed in The Peninsula Paris I was googling the hotel and visited its website to learn more about it. What fascinated me right then was a sweeping banner im ...
This surely is going to be one food place in Kolkata where you would hear a lot of oohs and aahs as diners dig into a wide choice of cross Asian plates - ranging from lip smacking dim sum ...
Kolkata, Nov 22 (NITN) What happens when an Italian Master Chef in one of the most premium Indian hotel chains unleashes his culinary skills to offer an experiential dining for foodies in a ...
Curry Up Now, which runs food trucks, restaurants, bars and a catering business in California, fuses Indian flavours with American favourites, discovers Candice Yacono
While researching online for this minimalistically chic hotel of Paris, I learnt that Hotel Meridien Etoile (Le Méridien Etoile) was opened way back in 1972 in a collaboration with Air France so that the French capital could accommodate rising number of tourists pouring into the city from all over the world.
On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel in the French capital's first arrondissement, when my photographer friend accompanying me drew open the curtains of the tall windows.
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
- A Thirsty Dragon's Chicago Evening
- This Kolkata cafe tickles your wanderlust buds
- Burnt Garlic: Dig in with more variety on offer
- Omni Hotel Chicago: Feel Magnificent on Magnificent Mile
- Le Méridien Etoile: Of muted colours and affordable luxury in Paris
- The Westin Paris – Vendôme: Romancing Eiffel from bed
- The Peninsula Paris: Where history meets uber luxury
- Asian Gastrobar The Fatty Bao opens in Kolkata
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.