Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local his ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Hol ...
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or s ...
Delightfully colourful interiors greeted me. I was at Friends of Pho. Spaciously spread out across 3500 square feet area, this new address in town offers a delectable variety of Asian cui ...
Nolen gur is a speciality of Bengal in eastern India. People wait for the date palm jaggery to arrive in the winter market. But as demand rises, the supply chain is trying hard to cope, n ...
When our car reached the periphery of Le Méridien Ile Maurice on the street by which it 'grandstands', I was expecting to be marvelled by the usually imposing porch of a starry Marriott property by the Indian Ocean.
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
- Le Méridien Ile Maurice: Unleash the lotus eater in Mauritius
- ITC Royal Bengal: Bespoke luxury with reminders from Bengal's aristocratic homes
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI): Your comfort hotel in the canal city
- Chicago's newest hotel The Hoxton is inspired by its neighbourhood's industrial past
- Here’s Friends of Pho with flavours of Asia
- When winter comes, can nolen gur be far behind?
- Shangri- La Hotel Dubai: Spoilt for a Choice
- 8 ‘MUST TRY’ San Francisco food and drinks
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.