Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Mumbai/NITN: Airline GoAir on Thursday announced the winter schedule for Malé, Maldives.
New Delhi: Indian carrier GoAir on Wednesday announced the launch of its non-stop flights to Singapore fr ...
Mumbai, Dec 8 (NITN): Jet Airways, India's premier international airline, today, announced the launch of a daily direct flight from Bengaluru to Colombo with effect from Jan 5, 2017.
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
- GoAir launches non-stop flights to Singapore from Bengaluru and Kolkata
- Jet Airways to launch direct daily service between Bengaluru, Colombo
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.