New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatria ...
New Delhi: Indian private carrier GoAir has announced a slew of measures to protect its staff, crew, and ...
New Delhi/NITN: After Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the nationwide lockdown has been extended till May 3, the Directorate G ...
Mumbai/NITN: Airlines major GoAir has been taking multiple steps to ensure the safety of passengers in th ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- GoAir announces measures to protect staff and flyers as it prepares to resume flights from May 4
- GoAir suspends flight operations till May 3, extends ‘Protect Your PNR’ scheme
- GoAir partners with mfine to offer free consultation on COVID-19
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.