New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatria ...
New Delhi: Indian private carrier GoAir has announced a slew of measures to protect its staff, crew, and ...
New Delhi/NITN: After Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the nationwide lockdown has been extended till May 3, the Directorate G ...
Mumbai/NITN: Airlines major GoAir has been taking multiple steps to ensure the safety of passengers in th ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- GoAir announces measures to protect staff and flyers as it prepares to resume flights from May 4
- GoAir suspends flight operations till May 3, extends ‘Protect Your PNR’ scheme
- GoAir partners with mfine to offer free consultation on COVID-19
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.