New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatria ...
New Delhi: Indian private carrier GoAir has announced a slew of measures to protect its staff, crew, and ...
New Delhi/NITN: After Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the nationwide lockdown has been extended till May 3, the Directorate G ...
Mumbai/NITN: Airlines major GoAir has been taking multiple steps to ensure the safety of passengers in th ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- GoAir announces measures to protect staff and flyers as it prepares to resume flights from May 4
- GoAir suspends flight operations till May 3, extends ‘Protect Your PNR’ scheme
- GoAir partners with mfine to offer free consultation on COVID-19
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.