New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and relat ...
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly ...
New Delhi/NITN: Due to the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus and its continuing impact on air travel services globally, Etihad Air ...
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline IndiGo has reduced its domestic schedule to match market demand over the next few weeks.
Khalifa City/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has suspended tempor ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- COVID-19: Govt ensures Cargo flight operations for medical supplies across country
- Amid lockdown over COVID-19, SpiceJet offers to fly migrant workers from Delhi, Mumbai to Bihar
- COVID19 scare: Etihad Airways implements temporary changes to its route network
- COVID-19: IndiGo announces schedule reductions
- Etihad Airways temporarily suspends all flights between Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.