New Delhi: Sona Group of Education Institutions Vice Chairman Chocko Valliappa has said Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman deserved complements for prioritising higher education ...
Bangalore: Chocko Valliappa, Vice Chairman, Sona Group of Education Institutions' has suggested doubling allocation for education over the next three years.
Bengaluru: ESOPDhan co-founder Nitin Agarwal, an angel investor, has said he expects the upcoming Union Budget to reduce the holding period of ESOP shares of unlisted companies from tw ...
New Delhi: FM Nirmala Seetharaman's announcement on further strengthening the digital education initiatives of the government is 'very much welcome', said Chocko Valliappa, ...
New Delhi, Jan 31 (NITN): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will present the Union Budget on Thursday even as many Indian companies are hopeful of measures by the finance minister th ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Nirmala Sitharaman deserves compliments for prioritising higher education and skilling in Budget 2023-24: Sona Group of Education Institutions Vice Chairman
- Sona Group of Education Institutions suggests doubling of allocation for education
- ESOPDhan budget expectations on vested ESOPs of unlisted firms
- Union Budget: Sona Group of Education Institutions chief welcomes govt's initiative to further strengthen digital education initiatives
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.