With international tourism gearing up after the nearly two-year-long pandemic induced hiatus, one of Indians' favourite destinations, South Africa, is wooing back the tourists from ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Pendry Chicago: My magnificent stay in the city's Magnificent Mile
- Tomorrowland to open magical desert destination Terra Solis Dubai
- Sri Lanka: Four hotels and an Indian fanboy of the island nation
- Hilton Garden Inn: Singapore's Little India vibes and functional comfort
- Our executive chef is Indian as well: Sherene Allaman, Sun International, on why South Africa is an Indian favourite
- Veranda Tamarin: Boho-chic budget beach escape in Mauritius
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.