NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019, 02:48 pm
Abu Dhabi, Feb 21 (IBNS): Etihad Airways will increase its flights from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow, from three to up to four daily services, to meet peak demand during the month of April.
Commencing from April 5, the flights will be operated by a two-class Boeing 787-9, featuring Etihad Airways’ next-generation Business and Economy cabins, configured with 299 seats - 28 Business Studios and 271 Economy Smart Seats.
James Harrison, General Manager for Etihad Airways in the United Kingdom and Ireland, said: “We are thrilled to announce more flights to London during April, in response to increased demand in the lead up to and post the Easter holidays. This is a busy travel time for families looking to enjoy the extended school holiday. This extra service will allow our guests more choice and flexibility with their travel plans.”
These services will operate in addition to Etihad Airways’ regularly scheduled 3 daily Abu Dhabi to London services, which will continue to operate with Airbus A380 aircraft, offering Economy, Business, First and The Residence.
The additional services will provide more flexibility for guests traveling between both capitals and those connecting onwards to key destinations on Etihad’s global network.
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.