The frenzy of the Ganesh Mahotsav in Mumbai and the grand immersion of the gigantic idols in the sea reminds Kolkata based Uttara Gangopadhyay, who represented NITN at the Internationa ...
Ratnagiri in Maharashtra, better known for its Alphonso (Hapus) mangos, is a quaint town which can be the gateway to scenic and historical attractions, discovers Uttara Gangopadhyay, w ...
After a two-year lull (courtesy Covid-19), devotees in Pune were out in full force to bid goodbye to their beloved Bappa on the final day of the Ganesh Chaturthi festival that conclude ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.