NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Apr 2021, 10:27 am
Kolkata/NITN: Steeped in American culture, the global brand Hard Rock Café has decided to add a local flavour to the menu at its Kolkata outlet.
Expect to find on its new menu named ‘Local Favourites’, a choice of popular Indian dishes, including some with a touch of American flavour.
To name a few of the dishes from the new menu - Kandhari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber); Paneer Tikka Masala (roasted paneer tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice); and their non-vegetarian versions, Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka and Chicken Tikka Masala respectively.
Other dishes include Fish & Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), non-veg Kebab Platter (gunpowder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, and chipotle aioli), etc.
Said Vanita Bajoria, Director, Hard Rock Cafe, Kolkata, "It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu. We are hoping for a good response.”
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.