NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Apr 2021, 10:27 am
Kolkata/NITN: Steeped in American culture, the global brand Hard Rock Café has decided to add a local flavour to the menu at its Kolkata outlet.
Expect to find on its new menu named ‘Local Favourites’, a choice of popular Indian dishes, including some with a touch of American flavour.
To name a few of the dishes from the new menu - Kandhari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber); Paneer Tikka Masala (roasted paneer tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice); and their non-vegetarian versions, Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka and Chicken Tikka Masala respectively.
Other dishes include Fish & Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), non-veg Kebab Platter (gunpowder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, and chipotle aioli), etc.
Said Vanita Bajoria, Director, Hard Rock Cafe, Kolkata, "It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu. We are hoping for a good response.”
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.