NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Apr 2021, 10:27 am
Kolkata/NITN: Steeped in American culture, the global brand Hard Rock Café has decided to add a local flavour to the menu at its Kolkata outlet.
Expect to find on its new menu named ‘Local Favourites’, a choice of popular Indian dishes, including some with a touch of American flavour.
To name a few of the dishes from the new menu - Kandhari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber); Paneer Tikka Masala (roasted paneer tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice); and their non-vegetarian versions, Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka and Chicken Tikka Masala respectively.
Other dishes include Fish & Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), non-veg Kebab Platter (gunpowder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, and chipotle aioli), etc.
Said Vanita Bajoria, Director, Hard Rock Cafe, Kolkata, "It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu. We are hoping for a good response.”
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.