NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Dec 2021, 06:09 am
This menu features some of the immensely popular Indian dishes with a touch of the bona fide American flavor.
Dishes like Khandari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (Robust spice marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber), Paneer Tikka Masala (Roasted Paneer Tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice), Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka (Cream & rosemary tikka served with jungle sauce and kachumber), Chicken Tikka Masala (Roasted Chicken Tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice), etc., are a few of the major highlights of the freshly curated menu.
The 'Local Favorites' menu brings to your plate the amalgamation of two different gastronomic cultures across the ocean.
If one wants to go for the framed choice of delicious protein fillings in your diet, this menu offers several delectable dishes like Fish and Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), Non-veg Kebab Platter (Gun powder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, chipotle aioli), etc.
Speaking on the new menu, Kunal Joshi, Director of Operations, Hard Rock Cafe India, says, "Our main motto is to ensure that our clients have a plethora of options to choose from when they open the menu. It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu.
"We are hoping for a good response. We have many foreign customers who visit Hard Rock Cafe regularly. It would be a great opportunity for them to try out local flavors while chugging their favorite beer."
Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata
57-A, Park Street, Park Mansion, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700016, In.
Cost for two: Rs. 2,500 (approx.) with alcohol + taxes
We’re open: Monday- Sunday
Timing: 12:00 Noon – 12:00 Midnight
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.