NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Dec 2021, 06:09 am
This menu features some of the immensely popular Indian dishes with a touch of the bona fide American flavor.
Dishes like Khandari Paneer Tikka Pomegranate Molasses (Robust spice marinated paneer tikka with pomegranate molasses glaze, served with jungle sauce and kachumber), Paneer Tikka Masala (Roasted Paneer Tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice), Rosemary Chicken Malai Tikka (Cream & rosemary tikka served with jungle sauce and kachumber), Chicken Tikka Masala (Roasted Chicken Tikka served with makhani sauce on a bed of jeera rice), etc., are a few of the major highlights of the freshly curated menu.
The 'Local Favorites' menu brings to your plate the amalgamation of two different gastronomic cultures across the ocean.
If one wants to go for the framed choice of delicious protein fillings in your diet, this menu offers several delectable dishes like Fish and Chips (seasoned and gold-crusted fish fillet, served with seasoned fries and tartar sauce, jungle sauce and kachumber), Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (tangy Cajun-spiced charred chicken drumsticks with chili cilantro sauce), Non-veg Kebab Platter (Gun powder chicken tikka, spicy drumstick, fried calamari, Mexican prawns, fish fingers, tartar sauce, chipotle aioli), etc.
Speaking on the new menu, Kunal Joshi, Director of Operations, Hard Rock Cafe India, says, "Our main motto is to ensure that our clients have a plethora of options to choose from when they open the menu. It is the first time Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata is adding indigenous flavors to its menu.
"We are hoping for a good response. We have many foreign customers who visit Hard Rock Cafe regularly. It would be a great opportunity for them to try out local flavors while chugging their favorite beer."
Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata
57-A, Park Street, Park Mansion, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700016, In.
Cost for two: Rs. 2,500 (approx.) with alcohol + taxes
We’re open: Monday- Sunday
Timing: 12:00 Noon – 12:00 Midnight
- Thailand's Tom Yam Kung makes it to CNN's 20 best soups list
- Goa woos tourists with adventure sports attraction
- Effingut brew pub of Mumbai now in Kolkata
- Biker’s Diary: Riding to Lahaul and Spiti in Himachal Pradesh from Kolkata
- Restaurants and cloud kitchens in Kolkata ready with their Christmas and New Year menus
- Eat, Drink, Play, Shop and Stay in Santa Monica
- Kolkata Police's initiative Pronam celebrates Christmas with elderly citizens of St Joseph’s Home
- Why Sharjah can be on your holiday bucket list this festive season
- Pop-up cafe Winter Lane back with second season in Kolkata
- In Kolkata, a city of tea drinkers, Potboiler House introduces High-Coffee
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has announced the reinstatement of its codeshare arrangement with American Airlines made in December, to proliferate connectivity and travel destinations across North America and Europe.
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the nation.
Washington D.C: Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the US, Thursday announced that it will reduce flights scheduled for the remainder of Jan. by 10 percent.