NITN | @notintownlive | 19 Apr 2022, 03:25 am
Kolkata/NITN: Yauatcha, part of the dim sum teahouse from London and known for its Cantonese fare, has launched a Weekend Supreme Brunch at their Kolkata oullet.
Some of the signatures include Crispy Aromatic Duck, Crispy Prawn Cheung Fun, Spicy Har Gau, Truffle Edamame Dim Sum, Braised Pork Belly, Steamed Indian Sea Bass in Spicy Black Bean Sauce, Szechuan Mabo Tofu, Stir-Fried Tenderloin in Black Pepper Sauce along with a selection of rice, noodles and baos.
Desserts include Pecan and Coffee Delice, Chocolate Pebble and Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse to soothe your taste buds and end the meal on a sweet note.
Patrons may pair Yauatcha’s signature specials with a choice of alcoholic beverages such as vodka, gin, tequila and rum.
Available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, between noon and 4pm, a meal for two will cost around Rs 3,499 (plus tax).
- Cruising with Cordelia: 6 highlights from Vizag-Chennai journey
- Yauatcha Kolkata celebrates Dragon Boat Festival with a limited-edition special menu
- A memorable Rendezvous!
- Customers ordering from Kolkata cloud kitchen edabba can curate their own meals
- More Kolkata restaurants and cafes gear up for Father's Day celebration
- Check out what restaurants and cafes in Kolkata are cooking for this Father's Day
- Kolkata based Ølterra is hosting a special monsoon cocktail menu
- Fabriclore presents new collection for summer
- Delhi-based global cuisine restro-bar Warehouse Café now in Kolkata
- Kolkata's literature festival on mishti: A fusion set to awaken sweet buds
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.