NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Aug 2022, 04:32 am
Kolkata/NITN: The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat is hosting a hilsa fish festival until August 28, 2022 at their multi-cuisine diner Seasonal Tastes.
Curated by their in-house Chef Soham, the menu includes dishes such as ‘llisher Deem Bhaja’, ‘Bhaapa Ilish, ‘Sorshe Ilish’, ‘Ilish Begun Tok Jhal’, ‘Ilish Tel Jhaal’, ‘Lokhipurer Doi Ilish’, ‘Borishali Ilish’ among others.
There is a live counter with a buffet spread.
Time: 7.30pm onwards. Cost for one: Rs 2199 plus tax.
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.