Kolkata/NITN: Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata is hosting a special food festival focusing on the evolution of modern Indian cuisine until January 24, followed by a Republic Day special buff ...
The City of Joy is all set to welcome the season of harvest, while bidding adieu to winters. Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata gears up for its grandiose revelry to commemorate Lohri this yea ...
Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal, the luxury hotel in Kolkata, is presenting the foodies of the city a chance to savour some unique dishes as a part of its ‘Northern Circars’ festiva ...
Kolkata/IBNS: The Rajarhat neighbourhood of Kolkata is slowly turning into a fine dining space, and joining the bandwagon this winter is Laa Mozarellla.
Kolkata/NITN: Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata has launched a special Sunday Brunch where the theme-based menu will be changed every month.
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.