New Delhi, Jan 24 (NITN): International airline Emirates to mark the 65th Republic Day of India, launched celebratory fares for travellers in India to a number of exciting destinations acros ...
New Delhi, Aug 30 (NITN): This September experience Thai and Indian culture coming together like never before.
New Delhi, Aug 30 (NITN): This October, Amari Watergate Bangkok will host once again what has become an institution on the international marathon circuit.
Mumbai, July 1 (IBNS): Goa has a pleasant surprise for water sports enthusiasts, and pure fun for the whole family. Now, they can go white water rafting in Goa on river Mhadei even if you do ...
Kolkata, Mar 30 (IBNS): Prayag Aviation, a business unit of Prayag Group on Friday announced the launch of Heli-tourism at the Behala flying club, here.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
- AirAsia introduces 'FlyAhead' service
- Check out 10 Airbnb listed homes for Valentine's Day
- SriLankan Airlines, American Airlines re-establish codeshare agreement
- India: Airlines provide charge-free change in travel dates
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.