NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2018, 11:58 am
Klkata, Apr 12 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motions Pictures recently shot a television commercial for Greenfield City, a township located in the southern suburbs of Kolkata.
The commercial, featuring fashion designer Agnimitra Paul and newcomer Suvosmita Mukherjee, and shot at a bungalow in the Ballygunj area and at Greenfield City, Behala, is about the real estate's offer for the Bengali New Year.
According to Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the entire shoot was completed and edited within two days to meet a stringent deadline.
"We work with thorough professionals and our crew has been handing several ad films and feature film projects, ever since the inception of the company," said Ghosh.
The film was directed by Pratap Ghosh.
Power Publishers and Motion Pictures is a film production division of Power Publishers, one of India's leading self-publishing wagon.
Currently, the company is running the final edits of their feature film SinSister, slated to hit the theaters during the Pujas.
- IT services provider Vee Technologies’ new delivery centre in Philippines
- My book on Vivekananda a summary of how he helped me to deal with questions: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- Heart should be checked within a few months of Covid-19 recovery: Dr. Samin Sharma
- Kolkata's first 24x7 online grocery store '24 Ghanta' opens in Salt Lake
- Canada will witness the first drive-thru Indian cultural parade on Aug 15 in Mississauga: Panorama India
- My book on Swami Vivekananda is a travelogue where he is the travel guide: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- India doesn't require Information and Broadcasting Ministry: Congress leader Manish Tewari
- Salem Thiagarajar polytechnic student combines the physical and virtual for an entertaining cycle ride
- Faster we vaccinate, the better: Dr. Ambrish Mithal on COVID-19 situation
- Author Interview: Ashwin P Chandran on his new book 'The Sixteenth Night Of The Kurukshetra'
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.