NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2018, 11:58 am
Klkata, Apr 12 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motions Pictures recently shot a television commercial for Greenfield City, a township located in the southern suburbs of Kolkata.
The commercial, featuring fashion designer Agnimitra Paul and newcomer Suvosmita Mukherjee, and shot at a bungalow in the Ballygunj area and at Greenfield City, Behala, is about the real estate's offer for the Bengali New Year.
According to Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the entire shoot was completed and edited within two days to meet a stringent deadline.
"We work with thorough professionals and our crew has been handing several ad films and feature film projects, ever since the inception of the company," said Ghosh.
The film was directed by Pratap Ghosh.
Power Publishers and Motion Pictures is a film production division of Power Publishers, one of India's leading self-publishing wagon.
Currently, the company is running the final edits of their feature film SinSister, slated to hit the theaters during the Pujas.
- Doordarshan brings a new show on Hindustani classical music featuring legendary artists
- Book review: Soumajoy Majumder reveals his short story writing skills in this Bengali anthology
- Author Interview: Aviranjan Sharma on his new book 'Mission India'
- Book review: ‘Mission India’ to end corruption in the country
- Author interview: Poet Richik Banerjee talks about his upcoming book ‘Two Commas & That Voice’
- Book Review: Richik Banerjee talks about the sandwiched voiced in his anthology of poems
- Amid a raging pandemic, Kolkata-based The Bengal with Prabha Khaitan Foundation mount extensive effort to aid the distressed
- India gives bigger perspective of life than Norway: Himanshu Gulati
- Nine chosen start-ups in Techstars Bangalore for 3rd India Cohort
- Techstars Bangalore selects start-ups for its 3rd Cohort in India
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.