NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 06:07 am
Bengaluru: ESOPDhan co-founder Nitin Agarwal, an angel investor, has said he expects the upcoming Union Budget to reduce the holding period of ESOP shares of unlisted companies from two years to one year for purposes of capital gain.
"This would make ESOPs a more attractive tool to retain and reward employees, especially among startups that are today seen as major job creators," Agarwal said.
ESOPDhan, the financial services firm that has lent about Rs 20 crore to 15 Bengaluru and Hyderabad based employees of US-based high growth tech companies to exercise their vested ESOPs is looking to build a loan book of Rs500 crore by 2025.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.