NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 06:07 am
Bengaluru: ESOPDhan co-founder Nitin Agarwal, an angel investor, has said he expects the upcoming Union Budget to reduce the holding period of ESOP shares of unlisted companies from two years to one year for purposes of capital gain.
"This would make ESOPs a more attractive tool to retain and reward employees, especially among startups that are today seen as major job creators," Agarwal said.
ESOPDhan, the financial services firm that has lent about Rs 20 crore to 15 Bengaluru and Hyderabad based employees of US-based high growth tech companies to exercise their vested ESOPs is looking to build a loan book of Rs500 crore by 2025.
- Sona Group’s CSR efforts to benefit differently-abled women
- Now, startup HireMee’s assessment services on National Career Service portal
- Robotic Surgery in India is growing and increasing the application footprint: Vattikuti Foundation CEO Mahendra Bhandari
- Karnataka skilling, digital economy bodies partner HireMee for assessment, skill-building
- Madhya Pradesh government partners with SaaS-based assessment platform HireMee
- Vattikuti Foundation Robotic Surgery Fellowships to grow pool of accomplished surgeons
- Critical motor for ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 moonshot by Sona College of Technology researchers
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates 66th Freshers’ Day
- Sona College creates an app for migrant workers’ safety
- Salem College faculty tops NPTEL learning outcomes nationally
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.