NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 06:07 am
Bengaluru: ESOPDhan co-founder Nitin Agarwal, an angel investor, has said he expects the upcoming Union Budget to reduce the holding period of ESOP shares of unlisted companies from two years to one year for purposes of capital gain.
"This would make ESOPs a more attractive tool to retain and reward employees, especially among startups that are today seen as major job creators," Agarwal said.
ESOPDhan, the financial services firm that has lent about Rs 20 crore to 15 Bengaluru and Hyderabad based employees of US-based high growth tech companies to exercise their vested ESOPs is looking to build a loan book of Rs500 crore by 2025.
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
- Vee Technologies appoints Bhupendra Joshi as CHRO
- HireMee announces Employability Test for graduates for edge in job market
- Muskaan hosts puppet show and interactive session with Mumbai-based puppeteer
- HireMee named 'Most Promising Assessment Service Provider'
- Kolkata witnesses evening of introspection as Prabha Khaitan Foundation unveils Baidyanath headman's book on karma
- Charge EV industry growth with fresh tech talent: Chocko Valliappa
- Sona College faculty tops technology learning program by IITs, IISc
- Nirmala Sitharaman deserves compliments for prioritising higher education and skilling in Budget 2023-24: Sona Group of Education Institutions Vice Chairman
- Behala Art Fest: Do not miss this street art festival if you are in Kolkata for the weekend
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.