NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Apr 2022, 07:10 am
Image Cr: unsplash
Washington D.C: The U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday lifted its 'Do Not Travel' suggestion for European Union (EU)/ European Economic Area (EEA) nations including other countries.
All EU/EEA countries had been under the level four 'Do Not Travel' advice for a year.
The level four implication would be changed to be made applicable only during special circumstances such as rapid growth in cases and extreme case counts.
90 nations have been dropped off the list including Turkey, the U.K, Greece, Spain, Australia, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland and France, Reuters reported.
The other nations that have been brought down to level three are Austria, Bulgaria, Central African Republic, Chile, Czech Republic, Jordan, Lebanon, New Zealand, Somalia, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and Uruguay, reported Reuters.
- Spain relaxes Covid19 travel procedure for UK citizens
- Saudi Arabia prohibits travel to India and 15 other nations
- Sentosa Island in Singapore woos Indian tourists with more attractions on golden jubilee year
- Sydney hosts mega tourism event
- Germany: Lufthansa apologizes for not letting orthodox Jews to board
- European Union removes mask requirement for air travel
- US removes 'Do Not Travel' advice for multiple EU nations
- The Best Sports Movies Ever
- Singapore Tourism Board invites Indian travellers, simplifies vaccinated travel arrangements
- Pre boarding test removed for fully vaccinated travellers enroute to India from UAE
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.