Amman: The Jordan Trail is a nearly 700-kilometer hiking trail that connects Jordan, from north to south —the Holy Land-based equivalent Camino de Santiago.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Texas: Experience music like never before in Austin
- Unique aboriginal guided walks in Australia
- A Scenic Summer Adventure in Mammoth Lakes in California
- Snorkelling in Australian waters opens up an array of underwater treasures
- Ghana: Ever thought of visiting a traditional grove conservation site?
- 700 km hiking trail in Jordan is a multi-cultural treasure
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.