Kolkata/IBNS: Moored on the Hooghly River bank of Kolkata, the floating hotel, or Floatel, has been quite a landmark, since its opening in 2007.
It was on the day I was checking out that I learnt that Veranda Tamarin is a surf hotel with a surf school since this uber cool boutique property is on the only beach in Mauritius where you can surf in the absence of coral reefs under the water. I would spot the surfers on the beach silhouetted against the twilight sky walking back to their retreats with their surfboards.
On an April evening this year when I checked into Domaine de Grand Baie with a group of friends, I was clueless where exactly I am and how far is the beach from where I am.
- Cruising with Cordelia: 6 highlights from Vizag-Chennai journey
- Yauatcha Kolkata celebrates Dragon Boat Festival with a limited-edition special menu
- A memorable Rendezvous!
- Customers ordering from Kolkata cloud kitchen edabba can curate their own meals
- More Kolkata restaurants and cafes gear up for Father's Day celebration
- Check out what restaurants and cafes in Kolkata are cooking for this Father's Day
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.