On December 17, 1273, the 13th-century Persian poet, Sufi mystic and Islamic theologian Rumi breathed his last in Konya, a city in central Turkey, he chose to live. ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Mumbai’s Phoenix Palladium hosts an art fest until March 8
- Sydney getaway Port Stephens is all sea, sand and haute cuisine
- Special Weekday Lunch Menus from Royal China in Kolkata
- Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- To Serve with Love—the Hard Rock Café style!
- Five best states to go skiing in India
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.