The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has left us more battered than ever. So here is a list of five scenic destinations with varied flavours to help you recuperate from the pandemic b ...
Are you looking for a way to beat the pandemic blues? Why not try a spot of skiing while winter lasts. Few things are as soul lifting as the powder white slopes beneath an azure sky, ofte ...
As the year dominated by the pandemic draws to an end and the world looks forward to a brighter year ahead, Skyview Patnitop by Empyrean, Jammu’s latest adventure and lifestyle dest ...
The world's perennial bucket list destination is Switzerland. For every Indian sold on the Bollywood romances, Switzerland is the eternal favourite. But Mount Rigi near Zurich offers ...
The blue-green hills of eastern Himalaya beckons us ever so often. In our quest to go far from the jaded monotone of city life last month we travelled to Jorpokhri, a pine-wrapped, mist-e ...
In Chicago's downtown Theater District if you are looking for a hotel which does not burn a hole in your pocket, but ensures affordable comfort, spacious rooms and a location that is walking distance to the top attractions of the windy city, this is the hotel you can check in.
Mitte is the lively, trendy district of Berlin which is home to the city's most popular attractions. From the Friedrichstrasse shopping street to Checkpoint Charlie, Mitte is also said to be the origin of Berlin.
- Plan a winter vacation around Sindhudurg and Tarkarli beach of southern Maharashtra
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.