Not In Town | @notintownlive | 02 Nov 2019
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.
The company is facilitating its customers with a free bus ticket to Mumbai from its nearby airports.
The main runway of Mumbai Airport will be closed for commercial flight operations between 9 am and 5.30 pm from 1 Nov 1, 2019 to Mar 28, 2020 for re-carpeting work.
To provide an innovative way-out to its customers, EaseMyTrip is suggesting them to travel to the nearby airports and travel via buses to Mumbai.
The company is therefore giving its customers bus coupon worth Rs.1000 on using the code MUMBUS while making flight bookings to nearby destinations- Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Nanded or Aurangabad.
Once the flights are booked, bus coupon codes will be sent to the customers through email to avail the discount on their subsequent bus booking to Mumbai.
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.