In this second of our two-part series, we bring you a list of bars and restaurants which have designed various special menus for this festive season. However, do remember many restaurants ...
Kolkata: From buffets to mid-night meals, Kolkata restaurants and bars are offering a range of delectable food and drinks to get you out of the pandemic blues and enjoy Ma Durga’s a ...
Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar has launched what they call Bhadralok-er Bhuribhoj & Staycation (October 22 to 26) for this Durga Puja in keeping with ITC Hotels' ethos ...
Kolkata: JW Marriott Kolkata has laid out its Durga Puja special spread across three venues – the Grand Ballroom, JW Kitchen and Vintage Asia – to offer a grand spread to its ...
Kolkata/IBNS: Have you been to the liquid restaurant, Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata, which recently opened its doors to patrons?
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers customised gift hampers for Diwali
- We aim to preserve the legacy of India's lost dishes for coming generations: Chef Sunil Datt Rai, The Crossing - Dubai
- Bintan Resorts: Of white sand beach, mangroves and glamping in Indonesia
- Discover the splendour of the 15th century Khimsar Fort in Rajasthan
- Eating Out in Kolkata during Durga Puja
- Restaurant hopping this Durga Puja in Kolkata
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.