By Soumyadev Sarkar 08 Jul 2022, 11:22 am
One of the oldest cities of the planet, Varanasi is situated between the confluences of Ganges with Varuna river and that of Assi river. Regarded as one of the holiest places for Hindus, the city is also known as Benares and Kashi.
- Dia Mirza says JapanSurprises
- Shikhar Dhawan un-discovers Australia
- Journey through the frames of India
- Anthony Bourdain: The man who inspired me to move
- Pleasure of leisure
- Want to have best train ride? Visit Thailand!
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.