Right in the middle of downtown Chicago, The Peninsula is an upscale hotel that one can always check out- well check in- for a host of reasons- from its location, touch screen tablet technology rooms, mood lighting of the chic marble bathrooms and the courteousness of the staff who form the backbone of any hotel irrespective of its material appeal.
The Kitchen at JW Marriott, the recently opened five-star hotel in Kolkata, offers a truly international fare with dashes of the local favourites.
- 8 ‘MUST TRY’ San Francisco food and drinks
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
- A Thirsty Dragon's Chicago Evening
- This Kolkata cafe tickles your wanderlust buds
- Burnt Garlic: Dig in with more variety on offer
- Omni Hotel Chicago: Feel Magnificent on Magnificent Mile
- Le Méridien Etoile: Of muted colours and affordable luxury in Paris
- The Westin Paris – Vendôme: Romancing Eiffel from bed
- The Peninsula Paris: Where history meets uber luxury
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.