Winter in the mountains can be challenging for those of us from the plains. The first few hours are crucial as these take you through the acclimatization process. It was on a one such wintry ...
Jabalpur has a special place in my heart â€“ I stayed here â€“ for two decades and completed my education. This year (2013) in April I got a chance to re-visit Jabalpur â€“ an ...
Ranchoâ€™s (â€˜3 Idiotsâ€™) stunningly beautiful Pangong Tso lake could also become a bone of contention between India and China, writes Kavita Suri
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
- New York City: Captured by the hotspots
- Festival de Cannes: A fairy tale come true
- The under rated emperor of Varanasi
- Why you should do an Aurora tour in TromsÃ¸
- Ladakh is primarily about colours
- Dance away into ecstasy in West Australia
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.