Winter in the mountains can be challenging for those of us from the plains. The first few hours are crucial as these take you through the acclimatization process. It was on a one such wintry ...
Jabalpur has a special place in my heart – I stayed here – for two decades and completed my education. This year (2013) in April I got a chance to re-visit Jabalpur – and refresh my me ...
Rancho’s (‘3 Idiots’) stunningly beautiful Pangong Tso lake could also become a bone of contention between India and China, writes Kavita Suri
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
- New York City: Captured by the hotspots
- Festival de Cannes: A fairy tale come true
- The under rated emperor of Varanasi
- Why you should do an Aurora tour in Tromsø
- Ladakh is primarily about colours
- Dance away into ecstasy in West Australia
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.